This questionnaire is intended for people traveling to, from and within Nunavik.
A traveler is a person who is staying more than 24 hours in Nunavik or who has significant contact with the people who stay there.
All travelers MUST complete this questionnaire to obtain a Nunavik Territory Access Authorization (NTAA).
As of November 30, 2021, a vaccination passport will be MANDATORY for all trips to, from and within Nunavik. The recognized vaccination passport is that of the Government of Quebec.
If your trip is scheduled in less than 72 hours, your request may be refused.
For last minute reservations in an EMERGENCY context:
· Complete this questionnaire.
· Notify the triage agent at the airport on the day of your departure.
CONSENTThis questionnaire is confidential, and your data is treated with the utmost respect. The Nunavik entry management program in the context of COVID-19 requires collaboration between travelers, the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services, health centers and local emergency preparedness teams. By continuing this process, you agree to:
· Provide the information necessary to assess the eligibility of your application;
· Comply with the directives of the Nunavik Public Health Department for obtaining a permit to access the territory;
· That the following information about you: first name, last name, contact details to reach you, location, and duration of the quarantine in the North (when applicable), be sent to the teams involved in the management of entries. They could communicate with you.
If these instructions are not followed, your request may be refused. It is essential to complete the entire questionnaire so that it is retained for analysis.
All the measures put in place aim to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the territory of Nunavik. On behalf of Nunavimmiut, we thank you for your collaboration.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR TRIPFor any additional information on the measures implemented by your air carrier, please refer to their website.
I have read the above information and agree to comply with the requirements contained therein